IT support Co-Ordinator (6 months contract)
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Understanding the requirements from the key stakeholders
- Overseeing implementation of external processing systems such as Pharmacy Patient Record, telecoms and broadband.
- Overseeing implementation of internal systems/applications
- Creating usage and support procedures for the end-users.
- Coordinating with internal and external partners to ensure streamlined implementation of systems and services.
- Prepare plan, track and communicate project progress with all stakeholders.
- Reporting progress to line manager regularly.
- Good overall IT skills and use of Microsoft Office products including Teams.
- Project planning including risk register.
- Strong communication – written and verbally
- Team player working with many internal and external teams
- Well organised