Avicenna Pharmacy The Green
Dispensing Assistant – Competitive Salary
Avicenna Retail Limited have a fantastic opportunity for a Dispensing Assistant to join our team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to develop within the Pharmacy Industry.
We are a growing company with great ambition, that puts our team and local community first.
What you can expect:
As a Dispensing Assistant, you will be the first point of contact with our customers, providing them with the best possible advice or refer them to the Pharmacist if appropriate. Promoting Pharmacy services and following the appropriate protocols. Key accountabilities and responsibilities will be:
- To manage the queues and patient expectations.
- Manage patient confidentiality
- To gain knowledge and understand the main features of stocked lines and the benefit to customers
- To ensure that the pharmacy environment is welcoming, clean and professional
- To ensure all the retail shelves are faced up and gaps are double faced
What’s in it for you?
Dispensing Assistants are our customer facing employees, and key to our success. We know how important it is to reward the great work they do. We have a range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit individual needs. These include:
- Competitive base salary
- Pension contributions
- 20 days plus bank holidays
- Staff discount
- Accredited training such as MCA and L2 NVQ Dispenser course
As a growing Company you will also be able to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities available.
What you need
To be successful in this role you will be a team player who loves dealing with customers. Someone who wants to learn and develop. In addition, you will have:
- experience of working in a retail environment
- experience of working with EPOS tills and handling money