Giles Pharmacy - Avicenna Partner
20-22 Cranham Drive
Dispenser – Competitive Salary
Avicenna Retail Limited have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Dispenser to join our team on a fixed term contract of 12 months.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to develop within an expanding Company.
We are a growing company with great ambition, that puts our team and local community first.
What you can expect:
As a Dispenser you will be working in the dispensary assisting the Pharmacy Manager and ACT, providing an efficient and professional dispensing service in line with company policies and procedures. You will ensure customer needs are met in a timely and efficient manner to enhance the success of the pharmacy by providing an excellent customer service. Key accountabilities and responsibilities will be:
- To ensure customer prescriptions are received and dispensed in a timely manner
- To provide excellent levels of customer service to all customer to ensure customer needs and requirements are met/exceeded.
- To support the other services as requires by the pharmacy and identify opportunities for the Pharmacist Manager, Pharmacist, Relief Pharmacist or Locum
- To clinically check all prescriptions to avoid possible drug interaction. When interaction is identified, make the RP aware so that the prescriber is contacted
- To ensure CD scripts are dispensed legally and the bag label indicates the last day by which the script can be handed to the patient
What’s in it for you?
Dispensers are a key component to a successful pharmacy. We know how important it is to reward the great work they do. We have a range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit individual needs. These include:
- Competitive base salary
- Pension contributions
- 20 days plus bank holidays (Full Time)
- Staff discount
- Further accredited training
As a growing Company you will also be able to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities available.
What you need
To be successful in this role you will be a team player who loves dealing with customers. Someone who is organised and has great attention to detail. In addition, you will have:
- experience of working in a retail environment
- experience of working with EPOS tills and handling money
- passion to learn and develop.