Full Stack Software Engineer
Our new division AviLab now requires a Full Stack Software Engineer to join their team.
AviLab is part of the Avicenna Pharmacy Group, who currently have 101 Community Pharmacy Stores and is the UK’s largest independent pharmacy support group with over 1,000 members.
Reporting to the AviLab Developer this role supports development, commercialisation, support, and strategy in developing the AviLab stable of products & services. The role will encompass a broad spectrum of cross functional working to ensure that AviLab products meet the customers’ needs and grow value for the Company.
Although the scope of the role is very wide and will remain flexible the initial responsibilities for the role will include:
- Work alongside the AviLab developer to deliver the strategy and create value for the group
- Support digital development for AviLab
- Support development roadmap and associated plans to ensure delivery
- Support and input into the business cases associated with AviLab
- Working with internal teams create, support, and maintain the delivery of AviLab products
- Support the technical support function for AviLab products
- Support project plans relating to AviLab as required
- Work with external Dev partners to deliver projects where required
You may not be an expert in all these specialisms below but you will have a passion or understanding of software engineering. You will be working with cloud, Internet-related technologies, protocols and languages along with lean/agile development techniques and DevOps culture all working as part of a team.
- React Native
- C# .NET Core
- Azure DevOps
You will be focused with a understanding or passion of the digital market with good communication skills. You will also:
- Be motivated to learn on the job
- Work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Be able to prioritise
- Complete tasks and projects on time
- Be a self-starter, strong initiative, and commitment
- Be capable of building strong relationships both with retail, B2C, B2B and leadership team
- Have the ability to work remotely with internal and external teams
- Be energetic and ambitious