Avicenna Pharmacy Talbot Medical Centre
Pharmacist – Competitive Salary (Bournemouth)
Avicenna Retail Limited has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pharmacist, to join our team in Bournemouth.
Initially the role is for 3 days per week, but will potentially lead to more.
This is a great prospect for someone who wishes to develop their experience in a community pharmacy environment.
We are a growing company with great ambition, that puts our team and local community first.
What you can expect
As a Pharmacist, you will be responsible for ensuring your team deliver the high-class service that is expected within our Pharmacies. It goes without saying that you will be providing excellent customer and patient care, it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance. Key accountabilities will be:
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Building pharmacy capability of store teams
- Conducting continual review through audit, observations, and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
What’s in it for you?
Pharmacists are at the heart of our business. We know how important it is to reward the great work they do. We have a range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit individual needs. These include:
- Competitive base salary
- Pension contributions
- Annual performance based bonus
- 33 days including bank holidays with the option to buy more
- Staff discount
This position is initially for 6 months, however, as a growing Company you may also be able to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities available.
What you need
To be successful in this role you will have a professional, caring character and a true desire to help others feel good. In addition, you will have:
- A Pharmacy degree and be registered with GPhC
- An understanding of pharmacy law and ethics
- Experience of working in a retail environment
- Proven experience of delivering great customer service
- Strong communication skills with attention to detail
- Experience of managing teams, in terms of performance and development
- Successfully managed budgets