Taylors Pharmacy Hereford - Avicenna Partner
Avicenna Retail Limited has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pharmacist Manager to join the team.
This is a great opportunity to work as a Pharmacist in a well established business, with the support of an excellent team.
What you need
To be successful in this role you will have a professional, caring character and a true desire to help others feel good. In addition, you will have:
- A Pharmacy degree and be registered with GPhC
- An understanding of pharmacy law and ethics
- Experience of working in a retail environment
- Proven experience of delivering great customer service
- Strong communication skills with attention to detail
- Experience of managing teams, in terms of performance and development
- Successfully managed budgets
What’s in it for you?
Pharmacists are at the heart of our business. We know how important it is to reward the great work they do. We have a range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit individual needs. These include:
- Competitive base salary
- Pension contributions
- Performance based bonus
- 25 days plus public holidays
- Company sick pay
- Staff discount
- GPhC fees paid for
- CPD days
As a growing Company you will also be able to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities available.
We are a growing company with great ambition, that puts our team and local community first. We currently have 138 Pharmacies in our portfolio across England and Wales.
What you can expect:
As the Pharmacist Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring your team deliver the high-class service that is expected within our Pharmacies. It goes without saying that you will be providing excellent customer and patient care, it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance. Key accountabilities will be:
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Building pharmacy capability of store teams
- Conducting continual review through audit, observations, and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services